Party Wall Surveys, Home Condition Surveys and Building Surveys

I am a fully accredited independent property consultant and chartered surveyor for residential properties in and around the London area, specialising in party wall, home condition and building surveys.

Some of our services

  • Party Wall Surveys
  • Home Condition Surveys
  • Building Surveys
  • RICS Home Buyers Reports
  • Residential Energy Performance Certificates


  • RICS Associate
  • ABBE level 4 Diploma in Home Inspection
  • SAVA Certification Scheme
  • NHER Accreditation Scheme
  • FPWS Member

Party Wall Surveys

A Party Wall Survey is a descriptive and photographic schedule of the condition of the parts of an adjoining owner’s property which are at risk from damage from the building works being carried out on the owner's property. As your Party Wall Surveyor, I will identify of any damage that might occur to your neighbour's property during building works in an endeavour to resolve potential disputes arising under the Party Wall etc Act 1996.

(Read more...)

Home Condition Surveys

A Home Condition Survey is a report on the condition of the property written in clear, plain English, carried out by a fully trained property surveyor. The Home Condition Report will highlight anything that needs urgent attention and anything that might present future problems. A Home Condition Survey is not the same as the valuation report required by your mortgage lender, which is simply designed for them to assess their financial risk.

(Read more...)

Building Surveys

A building survey, sometimes known as a structural survey is the most comprehensive survey available for a residential property and provides a detailed evaluation of the property's condition. A building survey will search for any potential structural problems or defects, giving you peace of mind and a fair assessment of the cost of possible future repairs.

(Read more...)